Governor Gavin Newsom’s plan proposes $107.4 billion in total funds for DHCS programs and services. It includes significant funding for the Medi-Cal Healthier California for All initiative (formerly known as CalAIM); funding to support quality improvements in county-operated behavioral health systems; expanded Medi-Cal coverage for adults age 65 and older, regardless of their documentation status; and funding for efforts to control costs and create incentives for better quality care.
- DHCS FY 2020-21 Governor’s Budget Highlights (January 10, 2020)
- Governor’s Proposed Budget (January)
- California Health and Human Services 2020-2021 Proposed Budget
- Medi-Cal Local Assistance Estimates
- Medi-Cal Healthier California for All
News Source: Department of Health Care Services